Like our customers, the high quality of our services is very important to us. The planning, organization and implementation of heavy and special transportations require quality in all the processes.
For you, quality and safety are seen as effective and proactive operations and as processes that are constantly evolving through experience and observation. Our operations meet the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 quality management systems standard. Here is our quality policy, from which we have derived the goals and metrics to guide our operations:
• We constantly develop and improve our services, taking into account the changing needs of our customers
• All of our operations are characterized by purposefulness and continuous improvement
• In order to achieve our goals, we invest in the skills of our staff and partners and in the development of our methods
• We communicate our goals and status to our staff and stakeholders
• We identify stakeholder and regulatory requirements for our operations and ensure that they are met
• Our personnel actively participate in the development and improvement of operations
• Kuljetus P Koivisto Oy complies with the ISO 9001: 2015 standard in all its operations
Kuljetus Koivisto background
Kuljetus Koivisto is a transport company from Ylitornio. Koivisto has become a stable and highly innovative transportation company with diverse operations, customers and cooperation partners. The basis of the business is earthmoving work and freight. In recent years, Kuljetus Koivisto has expanded to special transportations in Finland and Sweden. Investing in quality systems enables special transportations throughout Europe. The company is headquartered in Aavasakso, Ylitornio, and has a Swedish branch in Övertorneå.